Last Modified Date: September 20, 2023
This Policy details the manner in which Falcon’s Beyond Global, LLC, its parent, affiliates and all related entities, (collectively “Falcon,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collects, uses, and shares information from you, the individual visitor or user (“you” or “your”) of websites owned, hosted and/or operated by us including but not limited to https://falconsbeyondglobal.com, https://shop.falconsbeyond.com and https://gobeyond.me (collectively, “Website”) and any mobile application where this Policy is posted (each, a “Mobile Application”). This Policy also describes the information that we collect, use, and share from our guests offline at our facilities. In addition to the information contained in this Policy, we reserve the right to provide you with additional privacy notices that are applicable to a given region or facility in accordance with applicable law, including, without limitation in connection with your visit to a Falcon theme park.
What Information Do We Collect?
The information that we collect from you depends upon your interaction with our Website, Mobile Application, or our physical locations as detailed below. We collect Personal Information and Usage Information on our Website, Mobile Application and at our physical theme park locations. For purposes of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” is defined as information that can be linked back to an identifiable person. The term “Usage Information” means information that is not linked to your identity and is aggregated to provide us with general usage information about visitors and users to the Website and Mobile Application.
- If you choose to contact us with an inquiry on our Website, we will collect your name, your email address, Company Name, and the content of your message (collectively, “Contact Information”).
- In the event that you have an episode idea for a podcast that you would like to share with us, we will collect your name, your email address, your company name, and the content of your message with your podcast episode idea (collectively, “Podcast Suggestion Information”).
- Our investor website enables you to contact the investor relations team at our company, depending upon whether you are a potential investor, media, or seek company information. If you choose to send an email to one of the email addresses provided on the investor website or complete a form, we will collect your name, email address, and any other information that you choose to include in your message or the form to us (collectively, “Investor Relations Inquiry Information”).
- The information request form on our investor website includes requests for the following information: first name, last name, company name, email address, phone number, state/province, Country, Document Request and if you are an investor or not and any comments you choose to provide.
- You are able to subscribe to investor email alerts, which includes providing an email address and setting investor alert options including news, events & presentations, quarterly reports, annual reports, SEC filing and end of day stock quote as available.
- You may request a meeting with management.
- Periodically, our Website will include job postings and include the capability for you to apply for job openings through an applicant tracking system that is operated by a third party service provider. If you choose to apply for a job opening, you will be asked to create an account and submit an application via the Website, which will be received by our Human Resources department. Under such circumstances, we will collect, through our third party service provider, your first and last name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, resume, and any other Personal Information that is necessary for the particular job posting (collectively, “Job Posting Information”). If you are ultimately hired as an employee, we will collect information including your social security number, bank name, bank account and routing number, an emergency contact, date of birth, and any other pertinent information that may be required to onboard you as an employee (collectively, “Employee Information”).
- When you create an account on our Website, you will have the option to link your Mobile Application account to the new account that you create on our Website. If you choose to create an account, we will collect your name, email address, user ID, and information on any wearable device that you are using or have used at one of our theme parks in connection with your interactions with our park attractions (collectively, “Platform Registration Information”).
We collect information from internet cookies when you visit our Website and through web-based functionality included in our Mobile Application. Our Website also utilizes Google Analytics. Internet cookies enable us to collect usage information, including your internet protocol address, browser type, page views, mobile device ID and type, and geolocation (collectively, “Internet Cookie Information”). During your first visit to our Website, you will be prompted with a cookie banner that seeks your consent for us to deploy certain cookies, including (1) strictly necessary for cookies, which are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our Website, (2) analytical/performance cookies, which enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors on the Website and to understand the pages they view when they visit our Website, and (3) analytics cookies, which provide us with analysis of how you interact with our Website, the website you visited prior to arriving on our Website and related metrics.
When you download the Mobile Application through the App Store and use the Mobile Application on your Apple device, we will collect the following Mobile Application Information:
- email address, coarse location (i.e., general geographic location of a device), user ID, device ID, purchase history, product interaction, crash data and performance data; and
- diagnostics information (e.g., crash reports, warnings, or errors the application detects when running on the end users device, etc.), which does not contain any Personal Information.
If you download and use the Mobile Application through the Google Play store, we will collect the following information:
- email address, user ID, approximate location, and crash logs, diagnostics, and other Mobile Application performance data.
The specific information that we collect from you at a Falcon facility will depend upon the given facility, but in general, in connection with your visit, we will collect your first and last name, the number of people in your party, billing address, telephone number, email address, and any other pertinent information regarding your visit and any activities that you have expressed interest in participating in (collectively, “Falcon Park Registration Information”).
Certain Falcon facilities will provide visitors with wearable technology that collects information about your activity or game progress (“Park Activity Information”). Although not required, you have the option to link any Falcon-provided wearable technology to your Mobile Application account in which case we will link the information from your Mobile Application account to your wearable.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
The manner in which we use the information that we collect from you is also dependent upon your interactions with us, our Website, Mobile Application, and Falcon facilities as detailed more fully below.
- We use your Contact Information in connection with any inquiry that you make of us for purposes of responding to your specific request or inquiry.
- Podcast Suggestion Information is used by us to consider your podcast episode suggestion and if we choose to produce a podcast using your idea, then we will use the Podcast Suggestion Information in connection with creating such a podcast.
- Investor Relations Inquiry Information is used to respond to your specific request or inquiry of us and to direct you to the appropriate Falcon employee or investor relations contact for providing a response.
- Job Posting Information is utilized by Falcon to consider whether you might be a good fit for a particular job posting. If selected, Falcon will use Job Posting Information to schedule an interview and check references as part of Falcon’s normal vetting process for employees. Job Posting Information is stored in an electronic database that is maintained by Falcon’s third party service provider.
- If we choose to hire you as an employee, we will use your Employee Information to add you to our payroll, process any benefit information, process wage payments, maintain your employee files, withhold taxes, and take any other action required of us by applicable law.
- Platform Information is used by us to create your account on the Website and to link your Mobile Application Information to your account so that you may redeem points and rewards for discounts and other benefits at our theme parks. We will also use this information for our internal business purposes in evaluating our marketing and advertising efforts, identifying trends among our users, and optimizing and improving our Website, Mobile Application, and our theme parks by understanding the functions, features, products, and services that are of the greatest importance to our users.
We use Internet Cookie Information for the following purposes:
- detecting, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues with our Website and Mobile Application;
- combatting against malicious, criminal, and fraudulent activity on our Website and Mobile Application;
- authenticating your user credentials in connection with logging into your user account;
- identifying your geographic location to provide certain functionality that is available only in a given region;
- recognizing you as a return visitor to our Website;
- evaluating the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns, identifying geographic areas where visitors to our Website and users of the Mobile Application originate to better understand how to serve these users and visitors;
- optimizing and improving the user experience on our Website and Mobile Application by understanding the most commonly utilized internet web browsers and mobile devices used to browse our Website and Mobile Application; and
- gaining an appreciation of the content, features and functions most popular among our users so that we can continue to provide our users and visitors with the most popular content and features.
Depending upon the internet browser that you choose to use in connection with browsing our Website or using our Mobile Application, you may have options to block or reject internet cookies. For more information on the specific options that may be available to you, please consult your internet web browser’s and device’s help file. Please note that if you choose to block or reject internet cookies, some functions of our Website and Mobile Application will not be available to you.
Unless you have chosen to opt-out of targeted marketing (United States) or provided us with a legal basis for such processing (Europe), Pixel Information is utilized by our third party service providers to provide you with targeted advertisements and is used by Falcon to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing efforts, including the content and products most often utilized by visitors to our Website.
We use the information that we collect from you through the Mobile Application, regardless of whether you download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play for the following purposes:
- We use your email address, coarse location, user ID, device ID, purchase history, product interaction, and performance data for analytics purposes, which help us better understand the content, features, and functions most popular among our users, which we use to make informed decisions regarding future features and functionality for the Mobile Application, Website, and our Falcon facilities. Specifically, we use this information to understand how you interact and use our Mobile Application. This information is used to help optimize and improve the Mobile Application by granting us insight into the features, functionality, products, and services that are of the greatest interest for our users.
- We also use your email address, coarse location, user ID, device ID, purchase history, and product interaction information for purposes of linking this information to the user. This information is used to enable us to link your Mobile Application activity to your online account so that you may redeem points and rewards for discounts and other benefits at our Falcon facilities.
The manner in which we use information that we collect at a Falcon facility will vary based upon the activities that you choose to engage in, but Falcon will use your Falcon Park Registration Information to check you into the applicable facility and to enable you to engage in desired activities.
If you visit a Falcon facility that provides visitors with wearable technology, we will use your Park Activity Information to keep track of your progress in an activity or game. If you have chosen to link your wearable technology to your Mobile Application account or Website account, we will include your Park Activity Information with your account information, which will enable you to see your chosen avatar, user ID and any other applicable information that crosses over between your Mobile Application or Website account and the Falcon facility’s game or activity.
Do We Share Information With Third Parties?
In order to provide you with our Website, Mobile Applications, and services, we utilize a number of third party service providers. We use third party service providers for web, data, and mobile application hosting services, analytics, software and application development, retail fulfillment, e-commerce, human resource, payment card processing, advertising, and marketing services. These third party service providers collect and use information that we provide to them or, that they collect on our behalf, to provide their services in connection with making our offerings available to you.
Unless you have chosen to opt-out (U.S. jurisdictions) or provided us with a legal basis for our targeted marketing activities (Europe), we will share information about your interaction with our Site in connection with our targeted advertising efforts. We will also share your information as you permit us to do so when you toggle the appropriate choice in connection with (i) your use of a particular feature or function of the Website or Mobile Device, (ii) you specifically direct us to share your Personal Information as part of a request by you to take certain actions, including, but not limited to, in connection with booking a reservation or using loyalty / rewards points or other discounts for travel and accommodations at our theme parks and/or with our hotel or entertainment venue partners, or (iii) you choose functionality that enables you to post information from our Website or Mobile Application to a social media network.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, we will also disclose your information under the following circumstances:
Legal Requirement – If we are required by law to disclose information that we have collected about you, including in response to a court order, subpoena, or other lawful request or demand from an administrative, judicial or governmental authority, we will disclose only that information that we believe, in our sole discretion, is required to comply with our legal obligation. We reserve the right to challenge any such legal demand in our sole and absolute discretion and without any notice to you. We will disclose the information that we have collected about you where such disclosure is required in order for us to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our company, customers, or a third party, as determined in our sole discretion.
Sale or Business Reorganization – In the event that Falcon or substantially all of Falcon’s assets are sold to a third party or Falcon is reorganized or merged into another entity, the information that we have collected from you, including any Personal Information, will be among the assets transferred in connection with any such transaction with the acquiring business or merging entity, unless you have exercised your data rights to prevent such a transfer under applicable law or our transfer of such Personal Information is otherwise expressly prohibited by applicable law.
Insolvency or Bankruptcy – If we are forced to seek the protection of or are otherwise placed into bankruptcy, our assets, including the information covered by this Policy, may be subject to a sale to a third party under the supervision of a federal bankruptcy court. Under such a scenario, the information that we have collected from you could be sold to a third party, unless (1) any such sale of your information is prohibited by applicable law, or (2) you have exercised any applicable data rights available to you that would prohibit the sales of such information.
Third Party Hyperlinks
The Website and Mobile Application may contain hyperlinks to third party websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by Falcon (each, a “Third Party Website”). If so, the hyperlinks that we provide to you through our Mobile Application and Website are provided to you for convenience and for informational purposes only. Your use of any Third Party Website is entirely at your own risk. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that Falcon has no control over any content, information, business, or privacy practices of any Third Party Website. Under no circumstances will Falcon be liable to you or any other party for any loss in connection with your use of a Third Party Website.
Do Not Track Signals or Requests from Internet Browsers
Presently, neither our Website nor Mobile Application recognize “Do Not Track” signals or requests from web browsers, however, you may disable internet cookies as described in the Internet Cookies section of this Policy.
Children’s Online Privacy
We are especially sensitive to providing additional privacy protections to minor children and the collection of their personal information on our Website and through any Mobile Application. For purposes of this Section, the term “Personal Information” has the meaning set forth in the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), and its accompanying regulations. “Personal Information” is defined by the Federal Trade Commission to include first and last name, home or other physical address, email address, telephone number, social security number, and other identifiers.
If a Mobile Application or feature or functionality of a Website involves the collection of Personal Information and is geared at children, we will take the following steps to protect the child’s privacy:
- We will seek information regarding the age of the child and the email address for the child’s parent or, if applicable, legal guardian. We will seek consent, via email, from the parent or, if applicable, legal guardian, at the email address provided by the child. Our email communication to the parent or legal guardian will include disclosures regarding Falcon’s information practices regarding children and the types of information that we will collect, the manner in which it will be used, shared, and with whom.
- We will not send a child information regarding products or services offered by Falcon without consent from the child’s parent or, if applicable, legal guardian.
- We limit our collection of personal information from a child to only the information that is necessary to enable to the child to engage in the given activity on the Mobile Application or through the Website.
- Parents or, if applicable, the legal guardian may request access to the personal information that we have collected form their children and request deletion by following the procedure detailed in this Section.
To the extent that a Mobile Application is geared toward a more mature audience (those users over eighteen (18) years of age), the Mobile Application contains an age-gate so that it is not available for use by children and under such circumstances, we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from minor children.
In the event that you suspect that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent or if you desire access to or deletion of your child’s information, please contact us at [email protected] and include “Children’s Online Privacy Request” in the subject line of the email. We ask that you clearly describe your request so that we may comply with your wishes or where we have questions, follow up with you for more information.
Precautions to Safeguard Data We Collect
We value your privacy and strive to maintain the security over the information that you provide to us. In connection with these efforts, we utilize technical and organizational measures designed to protect the information that we collect from you from a security incident which might jeopardize the security, integrity, confidentiality, or availability of your information. These measures include utilizing industry standard encryption of our data in transit and at rest, minimizing the amount of Personal Information that we collect and store. We routinely audit and test our security procedures and make any necessary changes to keep up with evolving data security threats.
Your Options Regarding Your Information
In the event that you would like to review, make changes to, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us, you may do so by logging into the Mobile Application or your Website account and making the applicable changes to your profile information.
If you do not utilize the Mobile Application, have an account with our Website, or are unable to find the applicable settings, please contact us via email at [email protected] and include the following subject line “Information Request” in your message. Please clearly describe your request to us in such a manner that will enable us to carry out your request or to alternatively, contact you, so that we may confirm your instructions. Please note that in accordance with applicable law, we may refuse to honor any information request that we cannot verify or substantiate. If we reject or are unable to fulfill your request, we will provide you with information regarding our decision and our rationale for denying the request.
Revisions to this Policy
We reserve the right the update this Policy from time to time in our sole discretion. Each time we revise this Policy, we will update the Last Modified Date listed at the top of this document. If we make a material revision to the manner in which we collect, use, or share information, we will provide notice on the main page of our Website and where applicable to any Mobile Application, we will send a communication to the email address registered with your account. Revisions to this Policy will become effective upon their posting unless otherwise required by applicable law.
United Kingdom and European Union General Data Protection Regulation Disclosures
Pursuant to both the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Act and the European Union’s (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we are required to provide certain disclosures to data subjects. For purposes of this Section, the terms “controller,” “data subject,” “personal data,” “processor,” and “supervisory authority” have the same meanings as set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of Council of 27 April 2016.
Identity of the Data Controller
Falcon’s Beyond Global, LLC
6996 Piazza Grande Avenue, Suite 301
Orlando, Florida 32835
Purposes of Processing
The personal data that we collect from you is processed for the purposes set forth in this Policy. Capitalized terms not defined in this Section have the meaning set forth in the Policy. The legal basis for each processing activity is detailed below:
- The legal basis for our processing of your Contact Information and Investor Relations Inquiry Information, as both are defined in the above Policy, is your consent and our legitimate interest in responding to questions that come into our business.
- The legal basis for our processing of your Podcast Suggestion Information, to the extent it contains personal data, is your consent.
- The legal basis for our processing of Job Posting Information is your consent.
- The legal basis for our processing of Internet Cookie Information is your consent, to the extent that you permit us to utilize the specific types of cookies detailed in our cookie banner.
- The legal basis for our processing of Pixel Information is your affirmative consent.
Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
We provide personal data to third parties as set forth in the Policy, including third party service providers who render services to us and are subject to agreements that comply with Article 28 of the GDPR.
Retention of Personal Data
We will maintain your personal data until you contact us to request deletion and we have had an opportunity to process the request.
Statutory or Contractual Requirements for Collection of Personal Data
None of the personal data that we collect from you in connection with the use of the Website, or Mobile Application is required by statute. Any information that is marked or designated as “required” in connection with registering for an account or completing a sales transaction is necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us as described in this Policy and the Terms of Service. If you choose not to provide us with information that is designated as being “required” then you will be unable to complete your registration or purchase from us.
Transfers of Personal Data
To the extent that any personal data must be transferred to another country, we will utilize an approved mechanism for transfer, including approved version(s) of the Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the EU Commission or relevant data supervisory authority for the applicable jurisdictions.
In accordance with the GDPR, data subjects located in the EU and jurisdictions that have adopted the GDPR or similar legislation, are afforded the following data rights:
- The right to request access to the data subject’s personal data maintained by Falcon;
- The right to request rectification of any inaccurate personal data that Falcon maintains about the data subject;
- The right to object a processing activity under the circumstances set out in Article 21 of the GDPR;
- The right to data portability for the personal data that Falcon maintains about that data subject;
- The right for a data subject to have such data subject’s personal data erased or deleted as detailed in Article 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to impose a restriction on our processing of the data subject’s personal data under Article 18 of the GDPR;
- The right to lodge a complaint against us with a supervisory authority; and
- To the extent that Falcon’s processing of the data subject’s personal data is based on consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
A data subject may exercise any of the foregoing data rights by contacting us by one of the means provided for in the Section below titled “Contact Us.” Please be sure to clearly explain the data right(s) that you desire to exercise to enable us to fulfill your request.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the matters addressed in this Policy, you may contact us:
U.S. Mail at: Falcon’s Beyond Global, LLC
6996 Piazza Grande Avenue, Suite 301
Orlando, Florida 32805
Telephone at: 407-909-9350
Email at: [email protected]